All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   IT   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   ES   HR   BG   FI   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   SR   EL   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   FI   BG   RO   |   more ...

Dictionnaire Anglais-Français

Online Dictionary French-English: Enter keyword here!
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Französisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic Help Needed   Chat and Other Topics   Dictionary and Contribute!  

French-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or French and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
need help with email  
by kevinc (UN), Last modified: 2017-10-31, 16:42  Spam?  
Please can someone help Me.?
I recently bought a drone in France and when I got it home it was broken (yes I know I should of tested it first LOL).
I contacted them by email in English about the problem. I had the reply translated and they asked me to send it back to them for repair. I sent it back fully complete. After weeks and weeks of waiting and sending emails they sent it back but it was not complete it had the batteries missing the charger missing and spare blades missing. I tried to contact them again but they are not replying .I would like to send them an e-mail in French hoping that they will understand and send me the parts I need to use the drone. Will anyone be able to translate this e-mail I want to send so I have a hope of someone understanding it? If you feel there is a better way of writing e-mail please feel free to change it  Any help will be very very much appreciated
Thank you

Dear sir /Madam
After sending you many e-mails I received the drone that I sent to you in August for repair. Unfortunately when it arrived was not complete and there were parts missing the missing parts are
2 x drone batteries
1 cable de charge usb
1 set of spare Helice
Please can you send me parts back to me so I can use the drone?
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2018 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
French-English online dictionary (Dictionnaire Anglais-Français) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads