All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   IT   RO   FR   PT   HU   NL   LA   SK   ES   HR   BG   FI   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   ES   NO   SV   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   FI   BG   RO   |   more ...

Dictionnaire Anglais-Français

Online Dictionary French-English: Enter keyword here!
  ÀàÂâ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Französisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic help needed   Chat and other topics   Dictionary entries   Contribute!  

French-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or French and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
several reasons...  
by matthieu- (FR/US), Last modified: 2018-01-26, 14:36  Spam?  
Based on the English source meaning, there are some inaccurate parts.

— At first, I did enjoy seeing the units we all use in Europe and pretty much anywhere...
but we usually don't go farther than the mm - or one decimal after the cm (not 2)
20.3 cm and 29.2 cm would have been entirely perfect !

— ...pour une saison chargée de préparation de tartes,... I believe here we should have ...chargée en...
like in the expression : ....chargé en événements...

— Fabriqués par du Silicone alimentaire.... this is horrible ! I did not know that Silicone was making those pie shields !!! (yes that is what it means as of now...)
So to not change the wording much, — Fabriqués en silicone alimentaire,

— , ajustés à tous les diamètres   ... here I'd use ' ajustables à tous les diamètres..

— since the plural is used in the first two sentence to describe the products...why is it switched to the singular in the last sentence ???
-Conception monobloc facilitant son usage, matière flexible facilitant son rangement.
we should have
-Conception monobloc facilitant leur usage, matière flexible facilitant leur rangement.

That's why !
Hope that helps... and thank you for not asking about the others
I would have said "send them back to pre-school !" (exaggerated a tad but not that much)...

Hope that helps!
Matthieu
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2018 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
French-English online dictionary (Dictionnaire Anglais-Français) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers