All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   PT   NL   HU   SK   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   RU   ES   IS   SV   NO   IT   FI   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Dictionnaire Anglais-Français

Online Dictionary French-English: Enter keyword here!
  ÀàÂâ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Französisch
 Sarcasm »
« need help with email    

French-English Translation of
Translation Help

« go back | show/hide answers | follow discussion
Term:
Translation Help letter English to french  
by roblox1234 (UN), 2017-10-11, 22:18  like dislike  Spam?  
Dear, rihanna

Hi rihanna! I have been a big fan of your music since I was little. You are really talented at what you do! I really like all your music and cant choose my favorite song. I was wondering if you are to keep making music as you get older and older.

My mother and friends listen to your music and they really enjoy it. You have inspired many young singers to sing. You are very brave to sing in front of thousands of people. You have many different songs, different styles and tastes of music. How does it feel being very successful at what you do?

I really hope to attend one of your concerts one day, your singing is out of this world!

Sincerly _ bob

no answers yet...

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Username
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
French-English online dictionary (Dictionnaire Anglais-Français) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers