All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   IT   RO   FR   PT   HU   NL   LA   SK   ES   HR   BG   FI   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   ES   NO   SV   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   FI   BG   RO   |   more ...

Dictionnaire Anglais-Français

Online Dictionary French-English: Enter keyword here!
  ÀàÂâ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Französisch
 need help with email »
« Using "do" for emphasis    

French-English Translation of
Need some written

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Need some written dialogue checked  
by lep, 2017-11-09, 04:01  Spam?  163.47.238...
Hi, I'm editing an MS for someone and they included several short sentences of French in the dialogue. I don't speak the language but think there might be a couple of mistakes and was wondering if there're any French speakers who could help me check, please?

Here's what my writer friend intended to say: "Every gorgeous girl could soon be mine. But you sure are looking fine. There's something that you do to me, I want to be with you tonight. And I will, my little lover."

Here's her French: "Et touts les belles filles pourraient etre a moi. Mais c'est vrai tu es super. Tu me fais quelque chose, je veux etre avec toi ce soir. Et je vont, mon peu amour."

She didn't use diacritics or anything, so with my very limited knowledge I rendered it: "Et toutes les belles filles pourraient être à moi. Mais ç'est vrai tu es super. Tu me fais quelque chose, je veux être avec toi ce soir. Et je vont, mon petit amour."

I don't know if that's better or worse... I want it to be grammatically correct, so I thought I'd better get some help. Thanks very much in advance.
Answer:
Here's my translation  #882351
by frenchieinamerica, 2017-11-17, 00:28  Spam?  163.11.55....
Toutes les belles filles pourraient être à moi. Mais c'est vrai tu es super. Tu me fais quelque chose, et je veux être avec toi ce soir. Et je le serais, mon petit amour.
Answer:
by lep, 2017-11-17, 06:08  Spam?  163.47.238...
Merci! :)

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2018 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
French-English online dictionary (Dictionnaire Anglais-Français) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers